(as of Oct 24,2021 00:45:26 UTC – Details)
1. A Qi Wireless Charger is required (not included) to charge your phone wirelessly.
2. It’s normal for your phone to get warm when charging.
3. If the device does not charge, try using another working wireless Qi charger to see if there is a problem with the charger; if the charger works, please try to clean the plug of the cordless charger and try reloading.
4. If you use this item with a cell phone case, make sure your case is ultra-thin (under 0.5mm thickness), not a metal case, and does not use cards and other items that could block the signal.
5. Make sure that the receiver and the charger are placed on the right position. 6. When removing the receiver, please pinch both ends of the metal receiver and pull it out, do not pull out the receiver directly.
1. Insert the Qi wireless receiver into the Lightning port of your iPhone.
2. Gently bend the receiver around the back of the phone. Ensure coil logo is facing up.
3. While holding the receiver secure in the middle, carefully slide the phone into the case.
4. Place your iPhone on top of the wireless charging pad.
Qrity Qi Wireless Charging Receiver for iPhone – Enables you to wirelessly charge up your iPhone anywhere, at any time.
Product Standard: QI
Working Frequency: 100-200Khz
Certificate: CE, FCC, ROHS
1 x Qrity Wireless Charger Receiver
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Package Dimensions:14 x 8 x 0.3 cm; 20 Grams
Date First Available:8 April 2018
Most of wireless chargers have recommendation to be used with 2A power adapters, otherwise the charging speed will be particularly slow.
Ultra-thin and Durable Design: Ultra thin with small size, adds no bulk to your phone.
Safety Guarantees: Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Short-Circuit protection to ensure safety when charging your cell phones.
Compatible with iPhone models: The wireless charger receiver is compatible with iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 5, 5S, 5C.
QI Standard: Receiver is compliant with the QI wireless charging standard. Certificate: FCC, CE, ROHS