(as of Jul 28,2021 10:42:35 UTC – Details)
- Ariat® Women’s Size Guide
- Ariat® Men’s Size Guide
- Rugged and handsome? They’re not just talking about you, they’re looking at your Ariat® denim.
- The M5 jean has a relaxed fit through the waist, thigh and knee and a straight leg.
- Contemporary whiskering and hand-sanding details.
- Contrast topstitching throughout with an arrowhead design at side seam.
- Classic five pocket style.
- Button and zip fly closure.
- Anchored belt loops.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
LOWER RISE JEANS: The stackable lower-rise design of these men’s jeans are designed with a straight leg opening, a low rise, and are slim through the seat and thigh. Be it a construction site or barn, you won’t feel uncomfortable even after hard labor.
EASY TO MAINTAIN: To maintain the tensile strength of the fabric, you must medium wash these M5 men’s jeans with hand sanding and whiskers. This will remove the deeply stuck dirt and add more shine and strength to the denim.
PRACTICAL FEATURES: Besides the high tensile strength denim, this pair of M5 slim straight jeans for men has anchored belt loops and mixed technique embroidery on back pockets that adds more practicality and appeal to its classic cowboy design.